1. All the pupils should attend the school assembly, students should stand in proper position.
2. The pupils uniform should be neat and clean. Defaulter will be fined.
3. The students are expected to arrive at the school before the warning bell goes i.e. 10 minutes before the opening time. The school gates will be closed at the right time and the late comers will have to go back.
4. Students should not disfigure the furniture and deface the walls. Damages to school will not be conducted under any circumstances. For that loss students will be punished or fine will be charged.
5. Students are not allowed to wear valuable articles like watches or jewellery. School authorities has the right to snatch the articles.
6. When you feel that your children do not make the desired progress the Principal/Vice Principal should be contacted but only during the prescribed time.
7. Criticism of any teacher in presence of your ward should be strictly avoided because it causes to lose his/her respect for that teacher. If you have any genuine complaint consult the Principal for that matter.
8. The Principal has the right to suspend or require the withdrawal of any pupil without having to state any reason provided that she is satisfied that such a step is necessary in the interest of the school.
9. The students are not allowed to receive visitors or to make phone calls during class hours unless the matter is very urgent and that too with the permission of the principal only.